Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bon Jour!

Bon jour! Hello! My el nombre is Matt and I am a young writer from Wales (that rock attached to England). I hath created this page to advertise myself and my work as pretentious as it may sound. So here's a little information about me. I love technology, movies and music as any creative person does. I am currently writing a book entitled 'Fractured' which follows a young girl as she wakes from a coma into the perfect Utopian world. I shall be posting the first draft prologue here for you to download and read. I will also be posting some of my earlier work here as well starting with a short story I wrote for my English A-Level coursework called 'Thoughts of a Dying Atheist' (yep, after the song). So I hope you like my stuff and are willing to take the time to spread the word to get people reading. Thanks very much, Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment