Sunday 3 June 2012

Also I started a new book.

Just because the last one bored me so much I started a new book today, something will a better story I think. Its all still highly dysfunctional and cynical, but hey. The title of this un-polished turd 'Fuck Everything'. Its very much a working title. But in the interest of fairness, here my few followers is a taste of its majesty.


“I had an interesting gift of Jacks sister”

It would have killed me. The conversation that is. If I hadn’t been protected by my good friend Jack Daniels.

“I sat there, family and friends gathered around, and proceeded to open a small rectangular box. After sifting through the blue paper I found…” she pauses for a moment, laughing slightly at what she’s about to say, drawing out the tension.

“A vibrator.” She finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment